Get the FREE e-book now
The security needs of every business are different. Some businesses need advanced functionality and multilocation cameras storing footage centrally or in the cloud, accessed by multi-level users; while others only require a basic system to capture and record footage.
- Types of surveillance Cameras
- Components of a video surveillance system
- How area to be monitored affects choice of camera
- Complexity of the surveillance system
- Scalability of surveillance system
Simply fill out this form to download