Whether it is to proactively check your system, upgrade it, or get help from our customer support team, contact us about your support needs
Need Help With Your Security System? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing and maintaining a complex security system can seem like a full-time job. Count on our Control Desk services, where we will check your system proactively to ensure it is always performing at 100%
A Video Expert from our team checks video quality of recordings noting down any blurriness, glare, etc. in day/night footage. We make sure the retention period of the recorded video is good so when you need old footage, it is present without any hassle. These checks are performed bi-weekly.
On a monthly basis, Technical Analyst from our team re-check the motion detection on each camera. We want to make sure we are recording only relevant recordings that keep your business safe from trouble!
Living in the 21st Century, remote connections have been no problem. We perform software updates to you ACC, Milestone, etc. software remotely. We don’t want to disturb you during office hours; performing these updates during off hours is no problem!
Keeping track of maintenance records and log files particular to your site is our number 1 priority. With the help of Cloud Storage, we can provide you with detailed maintenance records and logged files going years back.
At Spotter, we understand that you’re busy running your business and that’s why we’re always available to lend a helping hand.
We can help you with setting up new users on your site; whether they are temporary or limited visitors, we can take control of everything!
Our customers speak for us
“Spotter Security continuously provides prompt and thorough support for the security needs of our company. Often going above and beyond to ensure our facility is protected as our client require. Many thanks to their skilled technicians for their continued support and thorough knowledge of our environment.”
Mark F., privacy Officer
Do you feel your security system is not working? Let us help you design the perfect solution for your security challenges
What Makes Spotter Security Different?
Installing a state-of-the-art security system is one thing but monitoring for security threats while also making sure all aspects of your system are working properly often becomes overwhelming.
Managing and maintaining a security system is a big job and sometimes it gets pushed to the back ….cameras can stop working, internet connections may be lost, software updates are forgotten. After all, your main focus is, and should be, on running your business! But if your security system isn’t working properly, then having it won’t do much to keep your business secure.
That’s why every new security system that we install comes with one year of our outstanding Control Desk support service, completely free of charge! With this service we will take care of your system administration so that you can rest assured your system is always up and running!.
Signing up for Spotter’s control desk and help desk will give you:
- SYSTEM HEALTH CHECK-UPS: we will proactively perform scheduled health checks on your video surveillance and access control systems to make sure that your system is in optimal condition.
- CAMERA CHECKS: We will be the first one to warn you if a camera stops recording or is out of focus. We will also ensure that the lighting conditions during day or night time don’t interfere with your cameras’ recording quality. We will also make sure that your motion settings are constantly adjusted to ensure that they aren’t wasting video recording space by recording every time a tree blows in the wind.
- SOFTWARE & FIRMWARE CHECKS: We will make sure that your software and hardware is always up-do-date. When a new software version is released, we will automatically apply it and ensure that your system is always kept updated.
- NETWORK SECURITY CHECKS: Cameras and access control equipment can be an easy target for hackers if your network security isn’t strong. We will regularly check to ensure that your network isn’t vulnerable to threats.
- DATA BACKUPS: you will never need to worry about losing your access control system database because we will backup and securely store your data so that it’s safe in the event of trouble. We will backup your users and settings on your video surveillance and access control systems on a regular basis so that if your system crashes, it can be restored quickly!
- SCHEDULE AND USER CHANGES: Need a hand changing a schedule or adding a new user to your system? Spotter’s got you covered. Simply send us an email (email@example.com) and we will take care of it!
- VIDEO SEARCH ASSISTANCE: Your system is capable of storing hundreds of hours of video, which can make searching for a particular event or moment in time extremely slow. Spotter’s trained support staff will help you find the video you’re looking for to ensure that the evidence you need is properly backed up and prepared for the police.
Thousands of Property Managers, Business Owners, Facility Managers, and IT Directors have saved time and money using Spotter Security to install, maintain, and monitor their security solution. We make it quick and easy to pick the right security system, get it installed, and let you focus on what you do best – manage your residential building.
Contact Spotter Security to:
1. Get a free consultation by a security system expert who will focus on understanding your needs.
2. Get quickly educated through an online design session on the different technologies available and choose which security solution will work for you.
3. Get a professionally designed system with drawings, specifications, and pricing.
4. Get a clean and professionally installed video surveillance system that will eliminate your security concern and allow you to concentrate on your business.
5. Get free Control Desk for one year. We will check your cameras every two weeks, perform video reviews upon request, and ensure that your system is running optimally
Managing and maintaining your security system is a full-time job. If a problem with your hardware or software isn’t solved immediately, it leaves you vulnerable to trouble. Sign up for our Control Desk and Help Desk services to receive the most comprehensive security support service on the market.