Avigilon H5A line cameras with next-generation video analytics
The H5A camera line from Avigilon features the next-generation video analytics technology which can detect more objects with greater accuracy even in crowded scenes, both as stationary or moving objects, helping to provide detailed information of what is happening so you can take appropriate action.
- Expanded object classifications and more accurate detection than ever before.
- Improved facial recognition capability – identifies people in a crowd and those partially obstructed
- Differentiates between vehicle sub-types: cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, bicycles
- Identifies vehicles by color
- Higher accuracy – fewer missed objects and improperly classified objects
- Almost immediate detection speed
- Improved image quality – increased IR distance and Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) available
Avigilon Camera Default Password
After the camera has been installed, you need the camera’s IP address to access the web interface. You can only change the camera’s password in the web interface. The camera password cannot be changed in the network video management software (VMS).
You will automatically be prompted to enter your username and password to access the camera. The default username is admin, and the default password is admin. It is recommended that you change the default password after your first login.