Videographer + Video Editor
We are looking for a student videographer + video editor who can record and create a series of compact, interesting video content for our blog and social media sites.
Who is Spotter Security?
We have been designing and installing custom security solutions for businesses and commercial sites in Canada since 2014. Our happy clients include many construction (builder, developer) companies, manufacturing plants, commercial plazas, logistics companies, warehouses, data centers, education institutes and other commercial properties. The 3 main services we provide are: Video surveillance systems, Live video monitoring and access control systems.
Our mission is to install the right security solution for our customers so that they never feel let down. And we can only fulfill this promise to our customers when we have a happy team serving our customers enthusiastically. Therefore, we are always looking for someone who will succeed and grow as an individual together with our company. We strive to make sure that our customers are happy, and we do this by make sure that our employees, who serve them, are happy.
- The Videographer will see the whole project through from organizing the shoot all the way through to post-production. Responsibilities include:
- Video recording with voice over of unboxing of security surveillance products (cameras, recorders, access control readers etc) on location.
- Video recording of installation of surveillance products by our technicians
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects to add value to the content
- Recording User-interface of video management software and capturing short step-by-step guides performed by our technicians
- Edit footage to create a compact, high-quality video based on a pre-agreed storyboard, with VO.
- Must have own equipment
- Must have experience of video production – recording + editing
- Organized, good time-management skills, and attention to details
- Bonus points for Degree in film production, cinematography or related interests.
What’s Next, I want to apply:
- Read about our company and what we do, make sure you are interested in it.
- Email your resume and cover letter/portfolio to HR@spottersecurity.com
- If you’re a good fit, we will email you a link to take a 20-30 minute test.
- After the test, we will set up a 10-minute phone interview
- Depending on the phone interview, we will then schedule a face-to-face interview
Good luck – we look forward to hearing from you.