Customer Support Representative
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario
Start date: As soon as possible
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Number of positions: 1
Spotter Security is looking for an attentive and charismatic customer service representative. Are you able to quickly switch between tasks, reassure customers, and provide basic technical support? We want you to join our team!
Overview of position
You can make a real difference to our customers and the quality of service we provide. You will be responsible for providing end-to-end resolutions for most of the support calls from our customers. If you love helping others, and are fulfilled by providing quality customer care, this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for!
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Answer all phone calls to our customer support line and document all actions taken to resolve customers inquiries
- Provide remote technical support for all basic support requests, including resetting passwords and checking system functionality
- Schedule technicians and sub-contractors to resolve calls requiring hands-on support
- Ordering and completing simple sales requests
- Coordinating and completing RMAs for defective products with vendors
If you enjoy problem solving and will push yourself to learn and exceed expectations, this could be the job for you!
Experience & Skills
- Experience providing direct support to customers; preferably with IT or network issues
- Ability to prioritize and switch between tasks without difficulty
- Good organization, time-management, and attention to detail
- Experience providing competent support over the phone
- Experience with CRM software, Salesforce preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft programs, including Outlook, Word, and TeamsPlease clearly indicate relevant experience on your resume.
Compensation & Work perks
- Competitive salary with opportunities for bonuses
- Potential to work from home/telecommute
- Extended health benefits
- Be part of the success of a growing business
Who is Spotter Security?
We have been designing and installing custom security solutions for businesses and commercial sites in Canada since 2014. Our happy clients include many construction (builder, developer) companies, manufacturing plants, commercial plazas, logistics companies, warehouses, data centers, education institutes and other commercial properties. The 3 main services we provide are:
- Video surveillance camera systems,
- Live video monitoring, and
- Access control systems.
Our mission is to install the right security solution for our customers so that they never feel let down. And we can only fulfill this promise to our customers when we have a happy team serving our customers enthusiastically. Therefore, we are always looking for someone who will succeed and grow as an individual together with our company. We strive to make sure that our customers are happy, and we do this by make sure that our employees, who serve them, are happy.
I want to apply. What’s Next?
- Read about our company to make sure you want to join our team. You can read more about us on our website.
- Our hiring and selection process will include an online assessment, phone screen, face-to-face interview and background screening including a criminal search
Good luck – we look forward to hearing from you.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Spotter Security is committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.