Lot Cop or any other mobile surveillance trailer is perfect for any property that requires security cameras installed quickly. Since it is on a trailer, the security camera system can be towed to any location and quickly set up. This solution is also perfect for locations that do not have power, as most of them come with built-in solar panels.
Mobile Surveillance Trailers Are Perfect For:
- Empty land that needs to be watched remotely but lacks power
- Vacant land that has temporary power but no structure or poles to mount cameras to
- Construction sites that require security but do not have power
- Abandoned buildings or structures that do not have power
- Any situation that requires a fast turnaround to have cameras installed and monitored
However, renting a Lot Cop or mobile surveillance trailer can get expensive. Further, suppose the system is only powered by solar panels. In that case, you need to make sure that it will provide enough power to keep the system running during non-sunny days. Even a cloudy day will significantly impact the amount of power generated by solar panels. So, ensure you ask the provider to show you the number of guaranteed days the system can run. Also, due to power consumption restraints, the number of cameras you can install may be limited. The more cameras you add, the more power is required.