Access Control System to Manage Who Enters Your Building
We Design and Install Access Control Systems so You can Easily Manage Employees and Visitors
What is an Access Control System?
An Access Control System is what a business uses to manage their people and doors. It’s annoying to get phsyical keys cut and hand them out to your employees. Then you have to make sure that someone is always there in the mornings and evenings to unlock or lock the doors. Get rid of that unsettling feeling of not knowing how many copies of your keys are floating around. With an access control system, you can get rid of your keys and assign electronic credentials to your employees. The result is full control of your doors through your computer or an app on your phone.
Struggling to Control Your Doors?
- Do you need to schedule a door to unlock?
- Concerned about unwanted visitors entering?
- Want to track who is coming in?
- Struggling to control access to sensitive areas?
- Do you have employees that need access anytime?
- Need to get notified about doors left open?
There’s so many Solutions,
Which one is right for you?
I want to secure under
10 Doors and will be managing
the system myself.
Single Site or Multiple Sites
Medium Size Facility
I need to secure 10-20 doors
and a few people that will
need to manage the system
Medium to large business
I need to secure a lot of doors.
I may start small but expand across
different sites. I have a lot of questions
Medium to large business with complicated needs
Components of an Access Control System
Choose from Card Readers, Keypads, or Fingerprint readers.
- Mounted onto the wall or door frame
- The reader sends the card information to the panel
- Combine card, keypad, and fingerprint
Replace your keys with an Electronic Credential
- Choose between a card, key fob, smart phone or fingerprint
- Assign a credential to each employee or contractor
- Deterine the access level of each person
Use you computer or an app to control your doors
- Program groups with access to different doors
- Create schedules to auto lock or unlock doors
- Easily revoke access at any time
Choose the right Panel for your System:
- The readers and electronic locks connect to the panel
- All programmed information is stored on the panel
Choose where you want your data to be hosted:
- Software based access control requires a server
- Hybrid cloud access control requires an appliance
- Or put all your data in the cloud